3B1, 3B2, & 3B5

Collett Donald L jpdres14 at usl-pc.UUCP
Thu Feb 25 09:26:11 AEST 1988

I am considering purchasing a new computer within the next six months.  Can
anyone tell me about or give me advice on AT&T's 3B(1/2/5)?  How many users
can they run?  How's the security?  How fast are they?  Do they all run MsDos
subprocesses?  What largest size hard disk will work with them?

I'm also interested in that Telebit Trailblazer plus.

Right now, I am trying to decide between a 3Bx or a 80386 (Microport-Unix).
Thanks in advance for any advise.

Don Collett
jpdres14 at usl-pc.USL
ut-sally!usl-pc!jpdres14