Bigger monitor on the 3B1

Andrew Scott andrew at teletron.UUCP
Tue Feb 2 08:34:45 AEST 1988

In article <671 at pttesac.UUCP>, robert at pttesac.UUCP (Robert Rodriguez) writes:
> 	Has anyone heard of anyone replacing the little monitor on the 3B1
> 	with a larger one ?

Our monitor died about a month ago.  Right now, we've got the video signals
from the 3b1 piped through a funky little circuit to a plain old monitor.
It looks terrible, but at least we can use the console for operations we
can't do on connected terminals (where we still do our regular work).

As a result, I too would be very interested in getting any info about replace-
ment monitors (original or not) for the 3b1.

	Andrew

--
$ make sense
Make:  Don't know how to make sense.  Stop.