Floppy Disk based 3b1????

Jon Eckhardt jte at psuvax1.psu.edu
Wed May 4 07:22:48 AEST 1988

Hello, I have a small problem with my ATT 3b2/300 w/70 (72??) meg hard disk
and I would like to be able to boot from a floppy and run unix from the
floppy, mount the hard disk and check it out.  Is there any way I can
do this?  I have another ATT 3b2/300 that I can use to create the boot
floppy.  We also have ATT source license if that is any help.  Thanks
in advance.

# jte at psuvax1.cs.psu.edu (128.118.6.2) <- ARPA    Name: Jon T Eckhardt       #
# jte at psuvax1                         <- BITNET   Phone: 814-238-8209        #
# <ihnp4,burdvax,purdue>!psuvax1!jte   <- UUCP    Penn State University      #