5620 fonts for a Pyramid

S Kantor sek at nvuxr.UUCP
Tue May 17 04:39:49 AEST 1988

We have a number of AT&T Model 5620 terminals (forerunner to the
current 630) being driven off a couple of Pyramid 90x computers.
The 5620 DMD package (layers) we're using is one supplied and
supported by Pyramid which is their implementation of AT&T's
5620 DMD software.

On other (non-Pyramid) systems, in addition to the DMD software we
have a set of fonts that can be loaded into individual windows.  The
font package is driven by a program called dlf (down load font) of
which we don't have a complete set of source.

Has anyone ported dlf (and it's fonts) to the Pyramind environment?
If so, do you have a running version you can send to me?

In case there's confusion, let me make it clear that the Pyramid
software is a complete implementation of AT&T's DMD.  The dlf
software and fonts is above and beyond the basic DMD package.
This is what we're looking to get running on our Pyramids.

--
Spencer Kantor
Bell Communications Research

{ihnp4, bellcore}!nvuxr!sek