multi-user games

Bob "Rush" Ames bob at rush.cts.com
Sat May 21 12:48:50 AEST 1988

Are there *ANY* public-domain multi-user UNIX games?  Nethack is lots of
fun, but it isn't multi-user.  What play-by-mail games are available?

Please email, and I'll post a summary to rec.games.pbm, or I will email
summaries upon request if you don't get rec.games.pbm.

Bob Ames

RRRR    U   U    SSS    H   H   UNIKS PC Support Center   619-432-6860
R   R   U   U   S   S   H   H
R   R   U   U   S       H   H     UUCP: {cbosgd, ucsd, nosc}!crash!rush!bob
RRRR    U   U    SSS    HHHHH     INET: bob at rush.cts.com
R R     U   U       S   H   H     Interstellar Freight Service:
R  R    U   U   S   S   H   H     "We're not afraid of Klingons!"
R   R   UUUUU    SSS    H   H     - Doug Miller '78