Problems 3b2310 (2.0.5)

William S. Lyman Jr. lyman at 3bee2.UUCP
Wed May 11 06:26:59 AEST 1988

  Hi,
   I am having a bit of trouble with getting another type of modem to work.
 I am tring to get a Hayes or a Microcom 9624c to work. It will work fine
dialin but I can't have it be Bidirectional. It can't find the ACU. Can any
one help me? If I use the att 4024c it work fine.
   I am also have trouble in having my system call another machine at a
certian time. Matter what time I make it ( other then ANY) it says WRONG TIME TO CALL.

 William S. Lyman Jr.             AT&T MAIL  wmlyman or 3bee2!lyman
 Suite #167                       USENET     yale!spock!blyman
 P.O. Box 1019                               yale!spock!3bee2!lyman
 Meriden, CT 06450-1019           TELIX      152236417(wmlyman)
   (203)-237-7645