A bunch of questions about UUCP on the Unix PC

Darren Friedlein darren at bacchus
Mon May 16 10:38:47 AEST 1988

-Boyd,

For fixing the UUCP problems, I'd suggest getting HoneyDANBER from the STORE!
or another site.  It is vastly supperior to the normal UUCP and I've never
experienced a problem with it.

As for mail, mailx is available from the store.  This is a derivative of the
Berkley Mail program.  If you're into visual (full-screen) stuff, I'd suggest
Elm, a program written by Dave Taylor (I'm not sure what his UNIX address is).

Hope this helps.

-darren
         ____
        /    \
       |                                 Rt 4, Box 416, Durham, NC 27703
  _____|_____     Darren G. Friedlein      data (bacchus) : 919/596-7746
 /     |     \                                      voice : 919/596-9492
 \____/    __/      {mcnc|icus|ethos|gladys|bakerst}!bacchus!darren