A bunch of questions about UUCP on the Unix PC

Who let HIM in? wilkes at mips.COM
Tue May 17 05:53:13 AEST 1988

In article <430 at bacchus> darren at bacchus.UUCP (Darren Friedlein) writes:
>For fixing the UUCP problems, I'd suggest getting HoneyDANBER from the STORE!
>or another site.

Gee, is HDB UUCP available from the STORE! these days?  Last I heard, it
was available only to AT&T employees, not paying customers who happen to
work for another company.  However, I have not called the STORE! for five
or six months, so maybe this policy has quietly changed.  If there is
another site that can provide me with HDB, I'd be eternally grateful.

-wilkes
--
-- @work:
--	  {decwrl,ames,pyramid,prls}!mips!wilkes
--	           wilkes at mips.com