probs w/ curses on 3b1 w/ ver3.0 (anybody compiled PComm under 3.0?)

horrosho meatbop erict at flatline.UUCP
Thu May 26 16:36:15 AEST 1988

I've been trying to compile various things (PComm 1.0 from Emmet Gray
at Ft. Hood for instance) and I keep having problems with the
stuped curses file.  doprnt.o doesn't seem to exist, along with a few
other things...

I'm running a 3b1 w/ Unix 3.0 and Developer's Kit.  Am I missing some
critical upgrade?

Also, if you've successfully compiled PComm on a ver 3.0 unix pc, how
about emailing me some information as to how you made it work?
(Solutions of "Upgrade to 3.5+, you dummy!" will be ignored. :-)

thx in advance...
--
                                Know Future
"The tao that can be said is not the everlasting Tao." -- Lao-Tzu