HELP ME!!!

John Peters jsp at sp7040.UUCP
Fri May 27 08:07:32 AEST 1988

In article <5831 at cup.portal.com>, JJ at cup.portal.com writes:
> Poor College Student needs Your Help!!   :-(
>
> Hi.  I just finished my junior year in college, and now I'm
> faced with a major problem.  I can't afford to pay for my senior
> year.  I've tried everything.  I can't get any more student loans,
> I don't qualify for any more scholarships, and my parents are as
> broke as am I.  So as you can see, I've got a major problem.  But
> as far as I can see, there is only one solution, to go forward.
> I've come along way, and there is no chance in hell that I'm going
> to drop out now!  I'm not a quiter, and I'm not going to give up.

	I tried a different route.  I got a couple of small scholorships
(I will be graduating in August by the way) but NO loans and the only
help from my parents was a place to lay my body at night.  As for the
rest, for the last 3 1/2 years I have been averaging 17 hours a quarter
and worked 25 - 30 hours a week.  So GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

					--  JOHNNIE  --