Need word processor for 7300.

Robert Silvers rsilvers at hawk.ulowell.edu
Fri May 13 01:16:29 AEST 1988

   Hi.  I want a 7300 because I love Unix, but I also need some
application software.  I will be happy if I could get a decent
word processor with a spelling checker.  Emacs and Vi are not what
I am looking for right now.  I saw the add for the used software,
but I am on a tight budget.  Are there any public domain ones out
there?  Does anyone have one that they will sell for under $100?

					Thanks,
						Rob.

Robert Silvers.
Box #1003 University of Lowell.
Lowell Ma, 01854
(617) 452-8823 Rm. 322     "Live free or live in Massachusetts."