UNIX PC, 110V-> 220 and "Norwegian" UNIX verion. (questions)

Knut B. Haaland knut at sdsu.UUCP
Tue Nov 29 12:05:18 AEST 1988

Taking home my UNIX PC to Norway - 220 V

Does anybody know if there exists special adaptors converting from
110V to 220V for computers?

(my cousin took home an Amiga 500 from the US and before he realized that he
 had to buy a different external power supply he blew some fuses trying an
 adapter for electrical equipment (the unixpc has no external power supply))

-------------------

Does anybody know if there is a "Norwegian" unix version so you can get the
three extra letters displayed on the screen ?
(my Epson LX-800 gives me them on [,] and \ with the right pin setting.)

Thanks in advance for any response.

Knut
PS:  My clock process (smgr) keeps on dying every now and then, wonder why?
     (I have System V 3.51)

In USA (addresses until Dec. 31, 1988):
| Knut Bjerga HAALAND	     	|				 |
| 4945 Del Monte Avenue Apt #5 	| ARPANET: sdsu!knut\@ucsd.edu   |
| San Diego,		    	| UUCP:    ucsd!sdsu!knut        |
| California 92107             	| BITNET:  sdsu!knut%ucsd.BITNET |
| ph: (619) 223-7829	     	| 		                 |