Re Virtual consoles AT&T 386 UNIX

HINTZ THOMAS ANDREW hintz at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Mon Nov 28 15:14:52 AEST 1988

As a matter of fact up to fifteen different vt's are available.
This is done by editing /etc/conf/cf.d/mtune and changing

NKDVTTY 8	8	15

NKDVTTY xx	8	15

where xx is the number of vt's (8-15) that you want.
then rebuild the kernel and reboot. Easy.

I have heard rumors about a UNIX windowing environ for 386UNIX.
Has anyone else heard about this? I wonder if it uses the vt's?

Booze is the answer, but        || Some say Captain Hook
I don't remember the question   || died of jock itch, but
......burpppp.                  || what if he had ....
                                ||    Hemorrhoids !!!! ugh.

Wait..... Who took all the beer, dammit!