Anybody have Pcomm (any release) working under 3b1 Unix 3.0?

Video Sex Pope erict at flatline.UUCP
Mon Nov 28 16:08:22 AEST 1988

Please?  Any pointers on how to get it to work?  I'm digging around
in init.c, as  I've tracked the problem down to the following lines
in main.c:

					/* show the herald, return status */
	status = init(short_cut);

This cranks up the starting screen, and sets some other stuff up (?).

Somewhere inside init() it craps out and core dumps.

Email, and I'll summarize.  Maybe a post of some 3.0 diffs?

(I know, I know.  Upgrade to 3.51. Well, I don't have the $$$ and I like
having rock-solid uucico (with HDB).  I just have to write a full curses
for my machine. :-)
--
"Watch what we do, not what we say." -- the late John Mitchell
"We are not trying to do anything to overthrow the Nicaraguan government."