Telebit for 3b1 and HDB

Charles A Anderson caa at midgard.UUCP
Sat Nov 26 08:04:29 AEST 1988

I just ordered a trailblazer, and before it comes and I don't know what to do
with it and what registers need to be set to what, and how to get it to dial
with HDB uucp I thought I'd ask....Anybody out there have a trailblazer hooked
up to a 3b1 running HDB uucp???  If so what is your configuration like?
Please email me.

I a totaly unrelated topic, has any one thought of putting a 3b1/7300 in a
different case?  I've never opened mine up so I have no idea what the
configuration looks like inside.  I would think that this would let one easily
add another hard drive (if John tells us how) inside the case with a beefed
up power supply.  The biggest problem would seem to be the monitor since it is
built into the case......Just a thought..

--
Charles Anderson              | People of the Earth can you hear me?
    caa at midgard.mn.org        | Came a voice from the sky on that magical night