3b1tools and Co. via ftp

Muhammad S. Benten benten at tigger.colorado.edu
Wed Nov 9 10:15:35 AEST 1988

Hi netlanders,
             As you know 3b1tools has been posted to unix-pc.sources
and to comp.sources.misc.  It is now avaialble through anonymous ftp
from boulder.colorado.edu ( 128.138.240.1  -or- 128.138.238.18 ) in
  ~ftp/pub/3b1. I also put the modified CAPCTRL loadable device driver
sources there.  In this directory you can also get PBMTOOLS. It is a
package that does bitmap format conversions.  Have fun!

P.S.
  This version of 3b1tools will allow you to specify a new font to
be installed in slot 0 using the -F option, see the new 3b1tools.doc.

   || Muhammad S. Benten                                                      |
   || Elect. & Comp. Eng. Dept.                                               |
   || University of Colorado, Boulder                                         |
   || email   ---->      benten at boulder.Colorado.EDU                          |
   ||        or        ..{ncar|nbires}!boulder!benten                         |