Ethernet and the 3B1

Jeffery Small jeff at cjsa.WA.COM
Wed Nov 9 08:22:06 AEST 1988

I am thinking about hooking up one or more 3B1 (unix-pc's) to a Sun ethernet
network and would like to here about the experiences, both pro and con,
which any of you have had, attempting to do this.

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who has an ethernet board
and corresponding software for sale.

I will summarize and post all useful information.  Thanks.
--
Jeffery Small    (206) 485-5596            uw-beaver!uw-nsr!uw-warp
C. Jeffery Small and Associates                                    !cjsa!jeff