TCP/IP on 3B2/400 w/3BNet?

Jon B. Sadler sadler at shorty.CS.WISC.EDU
Tue Oct 4 22:23:44 AEST 1988

In article <10632 at ulysses.homer.nj.att.com> ekrell at hector.UUCP (Eduardo Krell) writes:
>In article <3e9fcfb1.6bad at apollo.COM> tyager at apollo.COM (Tom Yager) writes:
>
>>I'd like to hear from anyone who is presently running TCP/IP on their
>>3BNet card who can fill in a few details for me, and perhaps provide
>>me with a lead or two on third-party software.

>I believe you can get TCP/IP drivers for the 3B2 from either Wollongong
>or Lachman Associates. Sorry, no phone numbers.

Phone Number for Lachman Associates is: 1-800-LAI-UNIX.  The TCP/IP they
have is not for sale to the general public, only to OEMs though.  It is
a quite robust TCP from the implementations I have seen.

Don't have a number for Wollengong.

Jonathan Sadler
University of Wisconsin - Madison
INTERNET:  sadler at cs.wisc.edu         SNAIL MAIL:  Jonathan Sadler
           sadler at csd4.milw.wisc.edu               2350 Comp Sci + Stat (CSL)
UUCP    :  ...!rutgers!uwvax!sadler                University of Wisconsin
           sadler at uwvax.UUCP                       Madison, WI 53706
           ...chinet!laidbak!sadler   BELL NET:    (608) 262-2389
  REALLY NIFTY AUTOMATED ATTENDANT -- BELL NET:    (800) 524-8649 x379