Simple questions about the 7300

Christopher Bezodis bezodis at agora.UUCP
Sun Oct 2 07:10:18 AEST 1988

I have some pretty simple questions about my AT&T 7300, which I have been
using for just a few months now, and would appreciate any help about them.

1.	On the front left corner of the circuit board are four LEDs, but
	I don't know what they indicate.  Any ideas?

2.	I would like to expand the memory in my machine, but don't want to
	have to buy any more expansion boards (I already have one).  Is there
	an established method for increasing the memory capacity of the
	expansion board?  I'm not anxious to make any changes to the main board.

3.	Yes, I admit it, I do use the Office, but only for doing system upkeep,
	and usually log in straight into a shell.  When I want to run ua from
	there, and exit it later, all that windowing garbage is still left
	on the screen, requiring me to logout to clean it up.  Is there any way
	to clear the screen without having to do this?

Plese e-mail any answers, comments, or whatever to me, and I will post a summary
of these.  Thanks in advance.

Chris Bezodis
Cipher Systems, Inc., P.O. Box 329, North Plains, OR 97133

...tektronix!tessi!agora!bezodis