Finally--a book on ksh

Jim Gottlieb jimmy at denwa.uucp
Mon Oct 31 06:14:10 AEST 1988

Wandering through the Unix section of my local book store the other
day, I came across "THE KORNSHELL", by Morris Bolsky and David Korn.

I figured this must be brand new so I checked the Copyright date and
found "Copyright (C) 1989".  Talk about new...

It's published by Prentice Hall.  What's depressing is that half the
commands are followed by "This feature is available only on versions of
ksh after 06/03/86."  And sure enough, our ksh doesn't have any of
those features (I'll have to check the version from the AT&T
Toolchest).
--
Jim G.        E-Mail: <jimmy at denwa.uucp>  or  <jimmy at pic.ucla.edu>
^^^^^^    V-Mail: (213) 551-7702  Fax: 478-3060  The-Real-Me: 824-5454