Info-3b2 Digest, Number 31

Info-3b2 Mailing List info-3b2 at lamc
Wed Oct 26 03:26:53 AEST 1988

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 31

                           Tuesday, October 25th 1988

Today's Topics:

                             Re: NFS for AT&T 3bx's
                              3B News Distribution
                                   NFS on 3B2s

Subject: Re: NFS for AT&T 3bx's
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 88 15:49:33 EDT
From: lll-tis!daitc!otishq!guardian (Harry Skelton)

= If memory serves, Lachman did an SystemV NFS port about 2 years ago,
= which they did have for sale.  I don't know if they sold it to AT&T
= or not.
=
= Denny

I know that Unix 4.0 will be NFS based.  Lachman has done all of the NFS
porting for the AT&T machines and Suns.  I think that AT&T/Sun has the
rights and I think that Lachman has the rights to the TCP/IP-Streams products.

You may wish to send a message to laidbak!nfs or laidbak!jobs and ask to have
the question to be forwarded to the right team.

(Hi Joe/Derek! - ol' LAI boys)

  ______  guardian at otishq   _  _  (Via: daitc obdient ddsw1 killer novavax )
 /  ____/ __ _  ___  ___  _| ||_| ___  _ __      Harry "Highspeed" Skelton