ksh input problem

Trent MacDougall trent at dalcs.UUCP
Thu Oct 20 21:08:46 AEST 1988

I have been doing some awk programing on my 3b1 and have found that ksh bombs
after the file is a certain length (Illegal instruction -- core dumped).  I
thought this bug was fixed; I have a /bin/ksh and a /bin/ksh.ORIG.  Does
anyone have any ideas on this?? I can mail you the awk script and data files
if you like, but I'm pretty sure it is ksh since it works fine under sh.

Anyone have fix or something?  Thanks for any help you can give me.
--
//_//_//_//_//  Trent MacDougall @ Dalhousie University, CS Dept.
\\_\\_\\_\\_\\  UUCP               {uunet utai watmath}!dalcs!trent