Keyboards for the AT&T 6300/6310's etc.

H. Reza Zarafshar reza0 at ihlpl.ATT.COM
Fri Oct 7 09:15:18 AEST 1988

to buy a new one for it, I was considering the possibility of other
manufacturer's keyboards that have a feel more like an IBM keyboard.
I recall about 1.5 years ago a company advertised such a keyboard for
the AT&T's but I am not sure if they were just advertising vapor-ware
or not.  Does anyone out there have a keyboard that they just love for
any of the 6300 series machines?  Can you tell me about them and where
you got them from and how much are they?

Any pointeres would be appreciated.

Reza Zarafshar,
ATT-Bell Labs,
312-979-5104,