ARC and sendmail

David H. Brierley dave at galaxia.zone1.com
Fri Oct 7 04:08:41 AEST 1988

1. In the arc source there is a function which is used (I believe) to compute
   the CRC value.  It's argument is declared as a "char" but really should be
   declared as "unsigned char".  Sorry that I'm not more specific than that
   but I no longer have the source files online.  If anybody wants the specific
   patch I can dig it up for you.  By the way, ARC is a great little program!

2. There are several people (myself included) that have sendmail available for
   downloading via uucp.  Due to the size of it, just about everyone (myself
   included) only make the executable available.  If you are lazy I can also
   supply an install file which contains sendmail and smail and which provides
   you without a fully tested installation procedure.
--
David H. Brierley
Home: dave at galaxia.zone1.com   ...!rayssd!galaxia!dave