Request for info on 3B1 software

John Wilkes wilkes at mips.COM
Wed Oct 19 03:38:31 AEST 1988

In article <10143 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad Floryan) writes:

>I, too, reside in Los Altos and am the de facto UNIXPC Librarian of the
>AT&T USERS' GROUP sponsored and charted by AT&T (N.Bay meetings alternating
>between San Francisco and Oakland, S.Bay meetings in Sunnyvale).

Where?  When?  I attended one of these some time ago, and they seemed to be
focused on MSDOS.  Has this changed?  I don't own or use an MSDOS machine,
and I don't want to waste my time.  If there is a UnixPC-specific group
getting together, I'd like to join.  A larger AT&T Unix-specific group
would be fine, too.  I just don't want to devote an entire evening to
listening to a description of the latest and greatest PROMS and MSDOS
release for the 6300.  (No flames, please.  I'm sure that owners of the
6300 don't want to listen to a discussion of IDT and their SCSI woes.)

>Keep those cards and letters coming.  Call now, operators are standing by! :-)

I tried to call, but the line was busy, so I posted instead.  ;-)

>Thad Floryan [thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ...!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad]

-wilkes
-- work: {decwrl ames pyramid prls}!mips!wilkes  -OR-  wilkes at mips.com