ndir for vtree

Doug Gwyn gwyn at smoke.ARPA
Thu Oct 6 03:37:13 AEST 1988

In article <303 at mccc.UUCP> pjh at mccc.UUCP (Pete Holsberg) writes:
>I was about to compile 'vtree' when I noticed the requirement for Doug
>Gwyn's directory-reading programs.  I also noticed that 'rn' includes a
>program called 'ndir.c'.  Are these the same?  If not, how do I get
>Doug's?  Thanks.

The best way is to send me email (Gwyn at BRL.MIL); gateway via uunet
if necessary.  The version posted some time ago has a problem with
14-character names on old UNIX file systems.

There are several suppliers of similar packages, starting with
McKusick of UCB.  Mine tries to follow the POSIX spec..