Unix-PC Unix 3.51 for sale

Clifford C. Skolnick ccs at lazlo.UUCP
Sat Oct 29 05:48:18 AEST 1988

For Sale for a friend:

   Unix 3.51 for the Unix-PC operating system only.

He bought a unix-pc and returned it, but they would not take the software
back.  This still has all the registration cards ect.  I will forward all
inqueries to him.

  Cliff
--
Clifford C. Skolnick    |  "You told me time makes it easy, then you never told
Phone: (716) 427-8046   |   me time stands still" - Gary Neuman