Info-3b2 Digest, Number 35

info-3b2 at lamc info-3b2 at lamc
Sun Oct 30 05:03:54 AEST 1988

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 35

                          Saturday, October 29th 1988

Today's Topics:

                                Re: GNU cc (fwd)
                                Re:  GNU cc (fwd)
                           AT&T awarded AFCAC Contract
                              3B2 GCC & GDB on tut.
                       Need Part# from an earlier issue...

From: len at netsys.COM (Len Rose)
Subject: Re: GNU cc (fwd)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 88 17:42:50 EDT

> Greetings..
>
>  Guess what I found on tut.cis.ohio-state.edu ..

 Sorry about this.. Since it was in PUB, I thought it
 was a finished product.. Next time I will ask!

 Len

From: pacbell!sactoh0!pacengr!smp

I am very interested in the GNU cc.  How big is the package, either in Kbytes
or download time?  Would you be willing to transfer it through pacbell!sactoh0
to me here at pacengr?  I am the applications engineer for Pacific Access
an authorised AT&T VAR and am always interested in software and addons for 3B's.

Scott Parrish  pacbell!sactoh0!pacengr!smp