Idea on jacking up 3b1's cpu...

J. Eric Townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Fri Apr 7 16:49:54 AEST 1989

[Note: I'm not an engineer, nor do I play one on television.  I don't even
have the hardware manual for the 3b1. :-]

1.  Get/build a 680x0 based SingleBoardComputer, and put a 99 pin cardedge
	connector on it.

2.  Disable the busdriver and cpu on the 3b1.

3.  Get the sources for unix :-), and recompile them on/for the SBC.

4.  Turn it on and let it rip.

Somehow, I didn't think so either...
--
J. Eric Townsend | "Enter, oh seeker of knowledge... That's *YOU*, fathead!"
 uunet!sugar!flatline!erict