Trailblazer Setup for HDB <--[NO! NO! NO!] for the UNIX PC

Mark Jeghers mark at motcsd.UUCP
Sat Apr 1 01:07:52 AEST 1989

In article <649 at icus.islp.ny.us> lenny at icus.islp.ny.us (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
>In article <175 at orac.pgh.pa.us> pat at orac.pgh.pa.us (Pat Barron) writes:
>|>Can someone send me a list of the proper S-register settings for a
>|>TrailBlazer Plus on a Unix-PC?  I've tried a set of "intuitive" settings,

>This is in reply to this article ... I've shar'd up a possible setup for
>the UNIX PC using HDB...

*** flame on

NO! NO! NO!  Listen folks!  Some of us pathetic cretins out here DO NOT
HAVE HDB!  Remember?  AT&T won't give it out to anyone else, remember????

*** flame off

ahem, sorry about that...

Now, can some kind folk out there please let us know what we NON-HDB people
can do to set up Trailblazers on our 3B1's?

Pleeeeeeez?  (pardon my behavior today, I forgot to take my medication :-)

Mark Jeghers
Motorola Computer Systems