19,200 on a UnixPC 7300

Keith Elliston elliston at msdrl.UUCP
Sat Dec 23 04:08:33 AEST 1989

Hello

How can I get 19200 out of my serial port (the built in one) on my
7300.  It currently is running with  70MB of disk, 3.51 found. and
dev., and 1.5 Mb of memory.  I just got a hold of a Telebit T2500,
and now I find that I can't get better than 9600 out of the serial.
Is there any hope for me?

If I can't get 19200 out of the builtin serial, can i get that out of
a combo boards serial port?  If I can... does anyone have a board
they want to get rid of... to help pay off those christmas visa
bills?i

Thanks for the info...

Keith