AT&T UNIX PC Reference Manuals -- Round #2 (ONLY 25 more ordered).

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Thu Dec 21 02:18:43 AEST 1989

In article <1052 at icus.islp.ny.us> lenny at icus.islp.ny.us (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
|>The first round of 100 manuals sold out -- there were some very late
|>stragglers and some who showed an interested in getting in on the deal.
|>I'm taking a chance that I could get rid of some more, so I today ordered
|>25 more manuals.  [...]
|>Sooooo... if you are interested this is your _LAST_ chance.
|>
|>Here are the details to receive the Reference Manual and s4bus specs...
|>
|>		ICUS Software Systems,
|>		UNIX PC Reference Manual Deal! + s4bus
|>		Lenny Tropiano
|>		PO Box 1
|>		Islip Terrace, New York  11752
|>
|>		$105 US dollars, payable to Lenny Tropiano.

I will not be taking phone orders on this, I cannot spend my day doing this.
If you are interested please send a check.  If I don't get a check I cannot
reserve a copy for you.   If I get a check and they are all sold, you lost
out.   Make sure the checks are payable to Lenny Tropiano, checks made
out any other way will be returned.

The 25 manuals mentioned in the above posting were shipped to me today.
They should arrive hopefully after Christmas, and I should have them shipped
soon after that.   These are the last 25 I'm getting ...  5 are spoken for,
and 20 are left ...

Thanks again...
-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      lenny at icus.islp.ny.us |
| {ames,pacbell,decuac,hombre,sbcs,attctc}!icus!lenny     attmail!icus!lenny |