terminals emulated on the 3b1 -- what's available?

Bill Carpenter wjc at ho5cad.ATT.COM
Sat Jun 24 03:45:49 AEST 1989

In article <755 at flatline.UUCP> erict at flatline.UUCP (J. Eric Townsend) writes:

> I played with a 4014 emulator that an ex-AT&T friend of mine had.
> I dunno if it was available for general distribution.

There was a 4014 version of the terminal emulator available from THE
STORE!  I don't recall if it was included in the public part when the
split was made.  I am pretty sure that it didn't change after it first
appeared in THE STORE!, so the vt100 part of the terminal emulator is
probably of about 2.0 vintage.

> Fer instance:  it's default is 4014.  After you
> get a modem connect you can switch back to vt100.  The 4014 sends

This was not the case with the 4014EM that I played with.  Perhaps you
had a different version (or a different program altogether).
--
   Bill Carpenter         att!ho5cad!wjc  or  attmail!bill