UNIX-PC Software for sale

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Wed Jun 7 22:25:25 AEST 1989

In article <964 at rush.howp.com> bob at rush.howp.com (Bob Ames) writes:

|>This is original stuff, some are used.  Make me an offer on one or several.

|>Microsoft Multiplan, Informix File-it!, AT&T Dev Tools
|>All these programs work nicely on the UNIX PC and I have seen each run on
|>terminals as well.

Last I used it ... it was only an AT&T 3B2 product.  It's used to
do things like sanity track fixing for hard disk, low-level formatting
of hard disks on 3B2's ONLY ... I doubt this is a 3B1 product, Bob...

-Lenny
--
Lenny Tropiano             ICUS Software Systems         [w] +1 (516) 589-7930
lenny at icus.islp.ny.us      Telex; 154232428 ICUS         [h] +1 (516) 968-8576