UNIX-PC Software for sale

Bob Ames bob at rush.howp.com
Tue Jun 6 09:07:52 AEST 1989

Well, the keywords say it all.

This is original stuff, some are used.  Make me an offer on one or several.

WS2000:  This one's got the spelling checker, uses all the keyboard too!

LPI-COBOL -C -DEBUG:  These are great.  You can single-step, alter/change
variables, there are flags for compatibility with RM-COBOL.  Mix languages!

Microsoft Multiplan, Informix File-it!, AT&T Dev Tools

AT&T Email: This email is the one which uses all the neat windows and
function keys.  Never use UNIX to send/receive mail again!

All these programs work nicely on the UNIX PC and I have seen each run on
terminals as well.

Make me an offer for one or more.  Might consider trade for equipment.

Bob Ames

Bob Ames   The National Organization for  the Reform of Marijuana Laws, NORML
"Pot is the world's best source of complete protein, alcohol fuel, and paper,
is the best fire de-erosion seed, and is america's largest cash crop." - USDA
bob at rush.cts.com or ncr-sd!rush!bob at nosc.mil  or rutgers!ucsd!ncr-sd!rush!bob
619-741-UN2X "We each pay a fabulous price for our visions of paradise," Rush