crontab Daemon-from-Hell

Tom Tkacik tkacik at rphroy.UUCP
Wed Jun 14 21:58:56 AEST 1989

In article <19425 at cup.portal.com> thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
>I'll keep this short since it seems evident that everyone is NOW apprised
>they should examine crontab's hellspawns! :-)
>
>but that ``uudemon.day'' script is definitely a "gotcha."
>
>The final point: a forum such as this newgroup DOES benefit people who read
>others' discoveries and tips.  From one misfortune, EVERYONE benefits.

The uudemon.[hour,day,week] files are listed in the Nutshell handbook for
Managing UUCP and USENET.  They are identical to the ones on the UNIXPC.
This is not a problem with the UNIXPC, but probably with all UNIX Sys V
machines.

---
Tom Tkacik		GM Research Labs,   Warren MI  48090
uunet!edsews!rphroy!megatron!tkacik
"If you can't stand the bugs, stay out of the roach-motel."
						Ron Guilmette