terminals emulated on the 3b1 -- what's available?

John Campbell jdc at naucse.UUCP
Tue Jun 20 05:54:46 AEST 1989

>From article <744 at flatline.UUCP>, by erict at flatline.UUCP (J. Eric Townsend):
:
:
: Besides the stock emulations that come with the 3b1 out of the
: box, what else is available?  I've played with a Tektronix 4014
: emulator and.... that's about it.
:

You're wealthier than I.  Does this imply there is a public domain
Tektronix 4014 emulator waiting to run on my 3b1?
--
	John Campbell               ...!arizona!naucse!jdc
                                    CAMPBELL at NAUVAX.bitnet