terminals emulated on the 3b1 -- what's available?

J. Eric Townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Mon Jun 19 11:00:56 AEST 1989

Besides the stock emulations that come with the 3b1 out of the
box, what else is available?  I've played with a Tektronix 4014
emulator and.... that's about it.

I'd like to have a VT200, for instance.  Anything else would be
nice, just to make computing at the university much easier.

How about a VT100 terminal with redefinable keys?  I'd love
to be able to use the cursor keys instead of f5-f8, and to
be able to map all the other keys into things I want to use.
Maybe just macros, if nothing else.  (O, where are all the unix
equivs of the terminal programs I used on the C64? :-)

Oh well.  Enough whining for now. :-P
--
"If the bulk of American sf can be said to be written by robots, about
robots, for robots, then the bulk of English fantasy seems to be written