3b2/310 for sale !

Odysseas Pentakalos RJE odysseas at umbc5.umbc.edu
Mon Jun 19 23:55:53 AEST 1989

	I have a 3B2/310 for sale. The system includes a
	72 MB Hard drive and 2 MB of memory. The 3B2/310
	can support from 6 up to 14 concurrent users and
	up to 34 terminals. It has four expansion slots.
	Two of them are being used. One of them has a 4
	serial port card and a parallel printer port. The
	other one has an external drive controller.
	The motherboard is an AM-2 which is the latest
	revision from what I was told.

	The system was barely used and it comes with Unix
	but has no manuals or any sort of documentation.
	If you try to buy a system like this now it will
	cost around $7,000. I am asking only $1,200.

				Make an offer !