My mailer problems.

Alex Crain alex at wolf.umbc.edu
Tue Jun 20 05:35:59 AEST 1989

	This is sort of a global apology to everyone who has ever sent me
mail and didn't receive a reply. Please understand that the nature of my
work at the school means that my home workstation changes on a regular basis
and consequently I have perpetual mailer problems. Currently I have trouble
with anything that is not in the form of <user>@<host.domain>. Yes, I could
fix it but since I will be getting a new machine shortly (this week?) its
sort of a pointless exercise :-(.

	In any case, the machines that I had for sale have been sold, and
If you didn't get a reply from me, i'm sorry (I tried to get to everyone)
My policy for replying to mail is to send a message out and if it comes back
to try once more, and then let it die. I think that *lots* of my mail goes off
to never never land, neither bouncing nor getting delivered. Sigh.

	If you send me mail and I don't reply, send more mail, saying that you
didn't get a response, and I'll keep trying. Sorry for the inconvience.

#Disclamer: Anyone who agrees   #    University of Maryland Baltimore County
#with me deserves what they get.#	alex at umbc3.umbc.edu