bootable 360K for AT&T6300+

Alex Batyi bud at alba2l.UUCP
Wed Jun 7 23:09:30 AEST 1989

 I have hooked a 360K floppy drive up to my AT&T6300plus as /dev/dsk/f1
and am wondering if anyone has heard of a 360K Unix boot track for this
machine.  I have surmised from reading netnews that the unixpc (3B1/7300?)
has a 360K floppy and uses a two disk version of Unix foundation set 1.
 Those I have asked so far have thought it couldn't be done but the
unixpc situation has me convinced otherwise.  Thanx in advance for info!
                                                        -alex
--
	AJB                    +1 215 788 5957          [...!bpa!]alba2l!bud
        Quote:"If you lose your memory, forget it!"           bud at alba2l.UUCP