Source for WD2010 ?

Mark H. Weber markw at gvlv2.GVL.Unisys.COM
Fri Jun 23 03:29:38 AEST 1989

Where can I get one of these little devils? Thad's source, Ace Electronics in
Santa Clara, is out, and is unsure when they will get more, as they got them
surplus to begin with. Please send email if possible, and I will summarize.

--
  Mark H. Weber ( markw at GVL.Unisys.COM  or
		  markw%GVL.Unisys.COM at PRC.Unisys.COM  or