3B1 2nd disk working now, thanks!

Steve Wampler sbw at naucse.UUCP
Sun Jun 11 11:14:23 AEST 1989

My thanks to all those people who responded to my pleas for help.

I found the problem and corrected it.  It was my fault.  Even
though the instructions from Lenny and Gil clearly state that
any jumpers on 13K, pin 3 *before* the upgrade must be reconnected
to the motherboard and not 13K *after* the upgrade, there was one
jumper left on 13K that should have been moved to the motherboard.

Moving that jumper has fixed my problems, and all is well.

Again, my thanks to all!  Sorry to have been such a bother...
--
	Steve Wampler
	{....!arizona!naucse!sbw}