LTMP files

Vernon C. Hoxie vern at zebra.UUCP
Sat Jun 3 14:22:40 AEST 1989

Can someone enlighten me on the meaning of the '/usr/spool/uucp/LTMP.xxx'
files?  I have acquired quit a set of them lately.  It could possibly be
the result of testing a program which accesses a modem on tty000.  I have
HDB and have been using the '/usr/lib/setgetty(1)' program.  Could this
be the source?  If so, how can I avoid generating them?  They don't seem
to be a long term problem since the weekly deamon seems to remove them
but in the meantime, they do clutter up the disk.

Also, in reference to the on going discussion about 'ksh' on the unix-pc,
has anyone figured out how to use the various special keyboard keys to
generate the emacs codes?  The STORE had a package for a .exinit to use
with the 'vi' mode.  Is there something similar for use with emacs mode?

--
Vernon C. Hoxie		       {ncar,nbires,boulder,isis}!scicom!zebra!vern
3975 W. 29th Ave.					voice: 303-477-1780