Hotkey program for the 7300/3B1

David H. Brierley dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US
Thu Jun 1 06:51:07 AEST 1989

I have mailed copies of my "hotkey" program for the ATT 7300/3B1 to all of the
people that requested it.  If you requested a copy and don't get it within a
few days it probably means that I never received your request.

If you use my hotkey program would you please send me a note letting me know
what you think of it.  Suggestions for improvements are always welcome because
sometimes I have a tendency to develop tunnel vision when I program.  The
program does exactly what I want it to do but is not flexible enough for what
someone else wants to do.  Obviously, if you love the program I am willing to
read through a letter of praise.

Let me close by reiterating an offer I have made here before.  I am willing
and able to feed the unix-pc.* newsgroups to anyone in the continental US.
If you dont get these groups but would like to, send me a mail message.  It
is not a requirement that you be able to share the phone costs.  I do request
that if you get a feed from me that you be willing to provide a feed to other
sites that might want one.  That way if I get more than one request from a
particular area I can set up a feed to one site and have that site feed the
others.

Oh yeah, one other thing.  If you send me mail about the 3B1 please send it
to the "home" address listed below and not the "work" address.
--
David H. Brierley
Home: dave at galaxia.Newport.RI.US   {rayssd,xanth,lazlo,mirror}!galaxia!dave