Info-3b2 Digest, Number 69

Info-3b2 Mailer info-3b2 at lamc.UUCP
Tue Mar 7 13:11:41 AEST 1989

                           Info-3b2 Digest, Number 69

                             Monday, March 6th 1989

Today's Topics:

                                  Re: your mail
                    Re:  3b2 Questions - Answers Appreciated

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 89 9:33:44 EST
From: uunet!umix!marae!cak (Carol A. Kamm)
Subject: Re: your mail

Len writes:

>  Does anyone know who the person at Wollongong who ported sendmail
>  to the 3B2? I would like to speak with him about the changes he made
>  to the standard distribution.

You might talk to Dennis Wong - he is their product manager for all Unix
and related things.  He should be able to point you in the right
direction.  His phone# is 415/962-7237.  Good luck.

Carol Kamm                  email:  uunet!umix!marae!cak
Marae Groupware, Inc.               cak%marae.uucp at umix.cc.umich.edu
                           USmail:	1565 Eastover Place, Ann Arbor, MI  48104
                            voice:	(313) 995-1700