ditroff on Unix.pc's?

Oskar von der Luehe ovdluhe at ethz.UUCP
Tue Mar 28 21:40:45 AEST 1989

In article <705 at jhereg.Jhereg.MN.ORG>
mark at jhereg.MN.ORG (Mark H. Colburn) writes:

	[...]

>The key is to add a % before 8 bit values.  I found this out by digging
>through the source code for ditroff.  It was not in the manual anywhere,
>*sigh*.

	[...]

Do I get this right? Is there ditroff source code for the Unix-PC?
Is this available somehow? And if so, from where?

BTW: is there any [di t n]roff - to - postscript converter around?

Please send me mail - I'll summarize for the net.

Thanks.

Oskar
--
Oskar von der Luehe		UUCP:	"...!unido!cernvax!ethz!ovdluhe"
Institut fuer Astronomie	SPAN:	vdluhe at 20641.span
ETH-Zentrum			DECNET:	20641::VDLUHE
CH-8092 Zuerich, Switzerland