ditroff on Unix.pc's?

Ken Greer kg at elan.UUCP
Thu Mar 30 02:19:27 AEST 1989

>From article <803 at ethz.UUCP>, by ovdluhe at ethz.UUCP (Oskar von der Luehe):
>
> Is there ditroff source code for the Unix-PC?
> Is this available somehow? And if so, from where?

Ditroff source code is available from AT&T.  The source AT&T licenses
is not specific to any particular UNIX machine.  From our experience,
the port to the UNIX-PC did not present too many unique problems.
Ditroff in binary (cheaper and better!) is also available from a number
of ditroff vendors, of which we are one. I won't plug the others here ;-)

Ken Greer
Elan Computer Group, Inc.
888 Villa Street, 3rd Floor
Mountain View, CA 94041