usermanuals for 3b1/7300 os 2.0

Suryaprasad G. Dinavahi dinavahi at amelia.nas.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 7 07:03:40 AEST 1989

     I have recently purchased a 3b1/7300 from Digital Data Systems.
 All I received with the package was a small four page manual telling
 me how to install the hardware. There is no user guide or owner's
manual. So I called the company saying that even a calculator comes
with an owner's manual. Their response was that They don't have any
manuals for the pc with OS2.0. However, I can buy the OS3.5 which
comes with manuals, documentation and AT&T support. Needless to say,
I was not thrilled.

   Right now, I am happy with 2.0 because I don't have the money.
I am trying to get the pc to dial out to hook up to outside
computers from my home. I waded throught the phone manager help
did all I could follow. At this point, I am not sure if the
internal model is not functioning properly or if I am doing
some thing wrong.

  I would appreciate it very much if I some one a) can help me
 set my computer to dial out b) can tell me where I can find
the necessary manuals ( I called AT&T and they were not much
help either).

  Thanks in advance

    Surya Dinavahi
  email: dinavahi at prandtl.nas.nasa.gov