laser printer

Yaacov Haber haber at torah.UUCP
Thu Mar 2 02:02:35 AEST 1989

I work on an att 3b1 machine. I am looking for
a laser printer that would have high resolution
and have a fairly large envelope feeder. The only
one I can find is the panasonic laser that feeds
100 envelopes at a time (our mailing list is 2000)
and cost with the envelope feeder $1860.00.
Does anyone know anything I don't? I'd appreciate advice.

Rabbi Yaacov Haber                                            _-_
Torah Center of Buffalo                                    /~~   ~~\
2780 Main St.                                           /~~         ~~\
Buffalo, NY  14214                                     {               }
Tel. (716) 833-7881                                     \  _-     -_  /
UUCP: ..!{boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!torah!haber         | |
Internet:  haber at cs.buffalo.edu                               | |
BITNET:  haber at sunybcs                                       // \\
Fax: (716) 833-7903                                 "A tree of life for
                                                   those who embrace it"